Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Normal Topic Site or Forum Improvement? (Read 42 times)

Quebec Jeep
YaBB Administrator
Owner Member 2012
2016 Sponsor Member
2015 Sponsor Member

CJ-3A 1950

Site or Forum Improvement?
04/19/16 at 09:20:54
Print Post  
Hello All!

Is there any improvement you would like to see on the forum or website?

I'm open for suggestions.

I'm jeepcoholic!
IP Logged

aboyandhisdog
Flatfender Master
Owner Member 2012
2016 Sponsor Member
2015 Sponsor Member

Re: Site or Forum Improvement?
Reply #1 - 04/21/16 at 16:53:24
Print Post  
Hi Pascal,
One feature that I liked that seems to have disappeared is:
When using the drop down arrow for any given category, and then selecting the topic I want to see, it was nice if I could just hit the "back" button on my browser and have the screen return to the "dropped down" category contents so I could view the next topic in that same category.  It used to do this, but for the last maybe year or so, it will close that category and you have to drop it down again to see the category selections.  This is not a big deal, but now it is easy to miss other topics in the category because it closes all up again.  I had been wondering why that feature disappeared.
Thank you for all you do!

Tom

IP Logged

JeepFever
3A Guru

'2A trail/work - '3A project

Re: Site or Forum Improvement?
Reply #2 - 04/21/16 at 17:17:35
Print Post  
- The ability to post descriptive text in between each of the photos (that are uploaded to this site)

- A "New Posts" feature that displays all the posts since the last time we visited,  (or a time period we can specify)

- Not really a feature,  but a limit to uploaded files sizes,  (for those of us with crappy internet connections and have to pay for data),   I have to avoid opening up the ones with multi-mb files until I get to work.   Grin    What would be really cool is if the upload process automatically compressed the big ones,  for the users who don't know how to make their photos smaller in size before sending.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Bookmarks: Facebook Google Google+ Linked in Twitter Yahoo