Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Print
Locked Topic How to Join The CJ-3A Page Forum (Read 180262 times)

Forum Master
YaBB Administrator

How to Join The CJ-3A Page Forum
03/06/11 at 14:36:59

Due to excessive spamming, we only allow membership to those folks who have been approved first.
TO JOIN THIS FORUM, please send an email to jointhe3apage@aol.com ...   In your email please tell us:
1) your name
2) Intended username (no spaces - 18 character max)
3) your specific location
4) type of jeep owned (If you don't own one, what kind do you wish you did)
5) a little something else about yourself.
Pretty much if you do all that you will be a registered user of the forum after we get your email and manually set your account up.  It may take up to a week as our volunteer Registration Moderator might be off in the boonies with no internet access.

Please bear with us as we go through this process, YaBB boards seem to be especially vulnerable to the ugly spammers, and there seems to be no other way to eliminate the offensive stuff from appearing. Every time we open up registration there has been a flood of spam including x rated stuff and as administrators we don't want to spend hours every day policing this and deleting users and posts. We do have real jobs, or at least we think we still have them...lol..  

Please request a user name that makes sense, no randomly generated user names, and avoid names like suzie34 or fred22 THANKS!!
« Last Edit: 02/11/17 at 10:40:55 by johnrb3b »  
IP Logged

F Bill
YaBB Administrator

Re: How to Join The CJ-3A Page Forum
Reply #1 - 06/10/12 at 17:51:56

Again, to join, send our membership team an email  at jointhe3apage@aol.com

Please specify: That you want to join the 3A page forum
                      What screen name you would like (See choosing a user name post)
                      Tell me a little about your jeep, or why you want one. (Just to keep the spammers away..lol)

As long as I have internet access, I will get to your membership usually within 24 hours. If I happen to be wandering the country where motels don't provide Internet, it might take a day extra. I appreciate your patience. It is the price we pay to not have to read about the latest male enhancement products or get rich quick scheme.  Wink

As of August first the membership application process will be handled by a new volunteer!!! Yay!!!!! Thanks, John!
« Last Edit: 07/30/12 at 18:22:05 by F Bill »  

Owner of the world famous?? Pintojeep 3A and one yet to be named stock project 3A.
Based in central TX and upstate NY.

IP Logged

F Bill
YaBB Administrator

Reply #2 - 08/01/12 at 16:03:50

johnrb3b is our new Membership Administrator guy in charge of getting new members signed up. All the directions above still apply, send your emails to jointhe3apage@aol.com    .....

THANK YOU JOHN!!!
« Last Edit: 05/07/13 at 17:01:04 by johnrb3b »  

Owner of the world famous?? Pintojeep 3A and one yet to be named stock project 3A.

IP Logged

F Bill
YaBB Administrator

Reply #3 - 02/03/14 at 15:35:38

Just a reminder of the correct email.

jointhe3apage@aol.com is our membership email.

It is NOT jointheCJ3Apage@aol.com Emails sent there may end up in never never land. We do have an autoreply to any emails sent there by mistake but......sometimes these things do not work. I just set up today in response to one member who was unable to sign up but he persevered and contacted me offsite. No names but his driveway has lots of Oil spots...  Grin

Hopefully this will stem the reports of people unable to sign up....I have heard only a few reports but our goal is to sign up everyone who wants to join except spammers and other undesirables.

Thanks for joining or trying to join, we really do want new members! And again, a thanks to John  for his tireless work in adding new members to our forum. We are up to 430 or so as of today and most are still active which is great!

IP Logged

Quebec Jeep
YaBB Administrator
Owner Member 2012
2016 Sponsor Member
2015 Sponsor Member

CJ-3A 1950

Reply #4 - 01/15/15 at 14:32:45

Join us!

willys_jeep_cj3a_logo_offer_1.jpg ( 1514 KB | 94 Downloads )
willys_jeep_cj3a_logo_offer_1.jpg

I'm jeepcoholic!
IP Logged

F Bill
YaBB Administrator

Reply #5 - 01/22/15 at 11:04:49

I love Roberto's drawing!! Way cool!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Print
Bookmarks: Facebook Google Google+ Linked in Twitter Yahoo